Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

2 New FO, one old WIP

I've managed to finish a roll-brim hat a day for each of the last two days. It's definitely time for a new challenge! I've got the pattern memorized, and can complete one in under 3 hours. Photos to be added soon!

After I finished the second hat, it was still early. So I picked up the bear hood that I started back in July. The hood part has been done forever. Image hosted by Photobucket.comIt just needs ears and ties added. I finished one of the furry back ear halves no problem. The pink front ear half took me forever, and even so, it looks like crap. I think I'll see if I can find a different yarn. I need something fuzzy enough to hide the terribly ragged edges--I'm having tension problems with my purl stitches, and my ssk's are a mess. Eventually, the finished product should look something like this:

Comments:
Hi. I ventured over from the Tubey KAL since you said your blog is new. Very nice! I've already learned something -- the purl 2tog bind-off. Who knew?

Thanks for sharing,
s
 
thanks for visiting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?