Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Goals

I was thinking last night about what my goals are for this blog. Here's what I came up with:
1) Learn html and page formatting. (Eventually learn more complicated things like how to set up data tables and searchable databases.)
2) Begin to create content that I can migrate to tiarasaurus.com when I get the domain hosted, so that it's not just a vacant room.
3) Collect all the various links I find to knitting techniques, patterns, shops, and online retailers in one place, and so that I can access them from any computer (currently they're stored as "favorites" on multiple machines).
4) Have someplace to chronicle my finished knitting pieces, especially since I anticipate that many of them will become gifts.
5) Document my progress as I learn new knitting techniques.

Speaking of techniques, here are things I'd like to know how to do, but currently don't (or think I know how, but haven't actually tried yet):

It will be fun to review this list next January and see how many things are left!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?