Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Continental road block

Last weekend I took a class in Continental knitting. I thought the class was great, and learned the basics of knitting in a new way. Though it feels awkward, I know that with practice, this technique could be a much faster way to knit. It would be especially more efficient on projects that involve a lot of ribbing, such as Tubey, or the wrist warmers that are in my queue.

But somehow, it's put a major mental block on my knitting. I was just getting the hang of doing all sorts of things the other way. And I'm loathe to take so many steps back, even if eventually they'll lead to giant steps forward.

So I'm on a bit of a hiatus right now.

Hopefully, I'll snap out of it soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?